Friday, May 01, 2015

Friday, May 1. 2015

Colossians 1:9-10

For this reason, since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, as you bear fruit in every good work and as you grow in the knowledge of God.

Lost in love

Sun awakens my soul as I drive down the street and know what I need to know. The world is alive, but more wondrously, so am I. More than physical life, something within surges and fills every pore of my being.

It is love, or shall I say Love? For the Love that fills me is you, and for a moment I know you beyond any ideas I ever learned about you. I am in love with everything and everyone I see.

I am one with you, sharing your life, for your life is the Love flowing from your unfathomable heart, flowing now through me.

I know you and what you are doing under sun that warms me this wondrous spring morning. All that is, all I see, every soul I meet this and every day is to be brought in union with the Love you are, joined with you.

Your will is that we be as Christ, a blessed union of created and divine life where your love fills and infuses all, so that it is alive with light and color … and shining like the sun on this crystal day.

This is the deep desire of your heart, your will, and today … my great joy.

Thank you, again, for shining the light of your love and lighting the world for me to see.

Pr. David L. Miller

No comments: