Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday, March 27, 2017

 Ephesians 5:8-9

For once you were darkness, but now in the Lord you are light. Live as children of light— for the fruit of the light is found in all that is good and right and true. 

Bright morning star

You are the bright morning star that wakes me once more and wipes the sleep from my eyes.

You wake my soul, and again I know the Light that shines every morning and through the day, lighting even the darkness night with the light of Love you are, always there, without fail, anew every morning.

And you say, ‘You are light, lit by the unfailing Love I am … alive in you.’

Lit from within, I see you in children’s smiles and hear your crystal voice in song that fills my heart and lifts me into the great knowing.

This is the knowing for which we each are born, a knowing that comes only when you flood the heart with the light of the Love you are.

Filled with Light and Love, we know ourselves as for the first time, created vessels intended to be lit from within by the fire only Love ignites. Created, we are, to live the Light that shines from our eyes as we know … You.

Pr. David L. Miller





No comments: