Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2014



Today’s text

Psalm 70:1

You take delight, O Radiant One in gracing me with new life! O Beloved, come and renew me! 

From me to we

Delight of my Life, light
my world, this heart with
the wonder of wordless
Love, the smile of Beauty
complete, unspeakable
spinning the mind, stealing
all hand-holds, leaving
nothing to grasp, but
awareness of this elusive
undeniably real Presence,
filling the secret room
with the Radiance
of heart-to-Heart union
where knowing completes
hope’s desire.

Your Love is life at
new day’s appearance,
awakening anticipation
for what will be, thankful
for what is, wanting always
the More you are, that in
union there is no more me,
only we …
in the day life is complete and
wanting is no more, for
Love is all in all.

Pr. David L. Miller


No comments: